Introduction to Layers & Conditions
The Layer system can be found at the left-end side of the Content Builder.
It has been designed to help you move elements around, group them in files and apply conditions.
- Click on the Eye to hide/display an element.
- Drag elements to make them appear in the front or in the back (top of the list are the forefront elements).
- Use the three icons to duplicate an element, create a file, or delete anything.
It's also possible to create conditions on one or several elements. Conditions will define how the content should be displayed based on a set of rules.
- Click on the thunderbolt to create a condition.
- Give the condition a name.
- Select what should be used as a critiera (contextual information such as weather information or your own datasources)